Other Helpful Information
- Tim Jackson on T12 Fluorescent Lamps Burning Out and Fading Away…
- ken konvicka on T12 Fluorescent Lamps Burning Out and Fading Away…
- Dan Peters on Flickering Lights, is this normal?
- Tony Scott on Reduce Electric Bills By Cleaning Up That Crawlspace!
- Tim Jackson on When To Upgrade Your Electrical System to Current Code
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Hello. My name is Kenny Jackson and I’m a project manger at Belco Electric. I’ve worked here since 1995 and currently specialize in the commercial electrical area. A well lighted building and parking area creates an inviting and secure atmosphere … Continue reading
Hello. My name is Tim Jackson and I’m the Director of Service Operations for Belco Electric. I’ve been working at Belco Electric for over 10 years now. Today I want to talk to you about some considerations when deciding to … Continue reading
Installing T5 HO fluorescent lighting in place of your existing metal halide hi-bay lights or old fluorescent lights may reduce your energy bill up to 50%! Continue reading