Other Helpful Information
- Tim Jackson on T12 Fluorescent Lamps Burning Out and Fading Away…
- ken konvicka on T12 Fluorescent Lamps Burning Out and Fading Away…
- Dan Peters on Flickering Lights, is this normal?
- Tony Scott on Reduce Electric Bills By Cleaning Up That Crawlspace!
- Tim Jackson on When To Upgrade Your Electrical System to Current Code
Tag Archives: Federal Pacific electrical panel
Attention: Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) issues update regarding Federal Pacific Electrical Panels!
Due to continuing pressure from engineering firms and others concerned with the safety of continued use of Federal Pacific Stab-Lok electrical panels, on February 18, 2011 the CPSC released a revised version of it’s original March 3, 1983 press release … Continue reading