Other Helpful Information
- Tim Jackson on T12 Fluorescent Lamps Burning Out and Fading Away…
- ken konvicka on T12 Fluorescent Lamps Burning Out and Fading Away…
- Dan Peters on Flickering Lights, is this normal?
- Tony Scott on Reduce Electric Bills By Cleaning Up That Crawlspace!
- Tim Jackson on When To Upgrade Your Electrical System to Current Code
Tag Archives: LED lighting
1. Group Relamping Discharge lamps (metal halide, high pressure sodium) degrade over time, losing up to 40 % of their light output over just a few years. The energy consumed doesn’t change, i.e. power bill cost, but the light level … Continue reading →